For our English-speaking customers
Dear Tricare Patient
I am delighted about your interest in my homepage and my Physiotherapy Center.
I want to give you a short overview of my services and outline what documents you should bring to your first appointment in order for me to be able to treat you.
What you can expect:
- Expect therapists with many years of experience and an efficient, goal-oriented therapy.
- Expect a good command of English and therefore no language difficulties leading to possible misunderstandings.
- Expect self-contained therapy rooms ensuring your privacy.
- Expect free parking right next to the Physiotherapy Center for two hours.
- Expect flexible appointment scheduling.
- Expect close collaboration with an orthopedic joint practice next door.
Please bring the following documents to your first appointment:
- A proof of insurance from Tricare (preprinted form)
- A referral from a military doctor (e.g. from the Katterbach Health Clinic)
How to find us:
Please refer to the main menu and click on “Anfahrt”; then type your address in the blank.
I hope I could help you with this short summary of my homepage and I am looking forward to see you soon in my Physiotherapy Center to resolve your complaint quickly and finally.